Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Ever noticed the banners

Have you ever noticed the banners at the top of my blog?  They are very interesting. For about the past week they have referred to the Sabbath and being Jewish or Seventh-Day Adventist.  I wonder how they decide what to display? I think that they have to pick up on one word and then advertise in conjunction with it.  Hmmm.

In other news, I have a social life! Last night I went out with friends.  Taylor, Evie and Wendy and I went to perkins at 11:45 p.m.  It was a fun time but the one thing it made me painfully aware of is that I am not married. They are all married and at one point in time were all talking about their husbands and their mood swings (or lack thereof).  It was very educational but it is certainly a different world.

On the fundraising front, I have one appointment tonight.  This is my first appointment in three days- halleluyah.  It occured to me today that at the end of this week I will have one more week of fundraising left before I am "supposed" to be funded. Eeek!  I started to worry today.  I read the word and am trusting it to God.  He is able and if he wants it to happen then it will.

 

1 comment:

the jake said...

Yes, I have noticed the banners. "Shaman's Quest Retreat" and "Save Canada's Wilderness." If it's advertising by picking a word up off your site, then Jen, there's a lot I don't know about you.