Saturday, July 10, 2004

The day of phone calls

I have had a fantastic day. Fantastic... Absolutely! I talked to Rachael, Tracy and a lot of other people. It was fun to catch up with people and to have some unfundraising related phone calls.

Two thoughts for the day:
1) Talking to people all day is TIRING. My parents would be shocked at this? Jenny, tired of the phone?! Wow!

2) Fundraising is a very alienating process. It seems that very few people really understand (even peers). It can be really easy to tell people to trust God from the outside but from the inside it is a little more complicated than that. Does that make sense? Or do you think I am just making excuses?

Anyway, I am a very blessed girl however you look at it. I have good friends, a good support system and 22% of my funds! Woo hoo!

I am off to eat dinner and go to a fundraising appointment. What a great Saturday night activity!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cal,

Good verse. Tracy has Saturday's off and only Saturdays. So that may help. She only gets reception when she comes off the mountain and she is leaving the Co for 10 days starting on Wednesday. Any more questions let me know.:)