Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I will be out of the City for a while

Well friends,

Tommorrow bright and early in the a.m. I plan to depart for Lincoln and do fundraising appointments down there. It is a very strange feeling. I almost feel like I am taking time off fundraising to go to Lincoln (so not true) but weird. I have gotten into a groove in Omaha so calling Lincoln people is a whole different game. The biggest problem I have had with Lincoln friends is not being able to get a hold of them. So, you can defintely pray for that. I called for 45 minutes tonight and talked to two people: one of which doesn't live in Lincoln.

Well, all in all I am fighting apathy, laziness, fear and despair over this process. So plese pray for that too.

So I will be gone for at least the rest of the week. Maybe longer. I'll write when I get back.:)

No comments: