So, what do American Idol and my life have in common you may ask? Sadly, absolutely NOTHING! I went to look at the idol website today to check out when and where auditions for next season are and when and where the concert tour is. Well, check this out: The concert is Aug 7 at 7 p.m. in Omaha. TRANSLATION: I could GO! Although it is 3 days before I report for EDGE corps. If God brings the funds in before then, you better watch out. Anybody want to go?
As for the auditions the nearest ones are in St. Louis Missouri (which is a short 8 hour drive from Omaha). But these are on August 8. TRANSLATION: Same story except not as optimistic. I need to be faithful to fundraising and not take a 3 day haitus to pursue childhood dreams. So poo!
In other American Idol news, one of the local t.v. stations hosted a "Heartland Idol" audition at the mall 15 minutes from my house a couple of weeks ago. It was a Wed night and I was free but I couldn't bring myself to go. What if I actually made it somewhere? I couldn't do it. How sad it is to be old and have responsibilities.
Well, other than that I have just not felt well today at all. I am going to go make myself call people but man do a feel icky.:(
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment