Alright friends, if you understand the title than yay. If not I may be taking the verse (luke 19:40) grossly out of context. Either way, I must praise the power of my provider God today.
Today as circumstances would have it, I recieved 15% of my funding in one day! Woo hoo! That makes... 46%. I keep trying to rejoice but Satan is right there with me. This is such a spiritual battle. Anyway, Jehovah-jirah deserves all the glory for that number.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's awesome, Jenny! If you come down to Lincoln again this weekend you should stop in and see my new place.
Cora
I'm glad to hear that things are going well with fundraising. Its fun to rejoice with you as the funds come in. God is faithful and is worthy of praise both in times of plenty and times of want.
I'm confident that you will continue to do your part in making phone calls and setting up appointments, and that God will do His part in providing for you (both the funds you need to raise, and the strength you need to persevere in the fundraising process).
I'll be praying for you.
Justin
Sweet! Thank God for encouraging days.
Hey, UT is going to pray for your team, so let us know if you have any prayer requests!
- Jon H.
Post a Comment