| Big Five Test Results |
| Extroversion (68%) moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very internally grounded. Friendliness (68%) moderately high which suggests you are good natured, trusting, and helpful but possibly too agreeable Orderliness (64%) moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun. Emotional Stability (40%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous. Openmindedness (44%) moderately low which suggests you tend to be closeminded, uncreative, and conventional. |
personality tests by similarminds.com

2 comments:
As much as I dislike such personality stereotypings, I gave this thing a shot. Not having a personality, the results were just as expected: I'm barely off of center on all of 'em. That was fun.
Howdy,
I am always interested in personality tests, so I figured I give this one a whirl. There's lots of interesting stuff on that sight.
In case you are interested:
Introverted (52%)
Friendliness (64%)
Orderliness (62%)
Emotional Stability (46%)
Openmindedness (66%)
I also did another test that verified my Meyers-Briggs as INFJ, and said I have an enneagram type 2w1 (conscious) and an unconscious mean type of 2w3
I always take these things with a grain of salt.
Justin
Post a Comment