Monday, June 21, 2004

Guess who knows where they are going....

Hey friends,

I am on the computer at the Castle at the Glen and I wanted to say hi, put some prayer requests out and also let you all know where I will be pursuing the lost next year.

(Let the drum roll begin)....


I will be at




KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!!

I am SO excited but I feel a little bit traiterous. Who will I cheer for when the Huskers are in town?!

Here are some things you can pray for me:

1) Romans 9:3 That my heart would break for the lost at KSU
2) Team unity and love. May I love the people on my team (Meredith Reeves, Ben Chesnut, Ben Deaver and Joel and Jen Johnson) as Christ loves me! I am thinking of verses like Phil 2:3-4 and John 13 (maybe 15).
3) Trusting God. I don't want to be rebellious out of fear!
4) Donors hearts- may the people I talk to catch the vision whether or not they are financially able to give. We send out our letters tommorrow.

I look forward to seeing some of you soon and others of you later.

Peace out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny - that's awesome. I'm so excited for you, and relieved that you won't be all that far away. :) Thanks for posting and letting us know. Hope everything continues to go well. --Cora

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the phone message the other day. I could've called back, but I had no idea what number to call. And I went to NYC the day after (Which, by the way, has been a wonderful trip). KSU, eh? That's cool. It's funny that the first thing you worry about is which team to root for. KSU is close, in fact it's very close compared to some of the other places they might have put you. We'll definitely be down there to visit you many times.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Consider yourself prayed for. I think Phil might be right about the visitation possibilities. Thanks for the call and song last Friday; I would have caught it if it hadn't been for the loud music at the dance party. Yeah, I let that whole birthday thing slip right under the radar down here. It was sweet. Anyway, thanks. K-State....Well alright then.
the jake

Anonymous said...

That's right. It was Jake's birthday the other day. Happy B-day Jake (just in case you ever read this).

Jenny said...

I am excited! I am also really glad that you guys have offered to come see me. That made me smile. I will be coming home SOON. Saturday to be exact.:)