Tuesday, June 08, 2004

3rd day in a row

To clarify the title of this post, I am posting for the third day in a row and I am proud of my discipline. Blogging has been fun (at least for the three days I have been doing it).

Today was good. I went to bed earlier last night in an effort to get up earlier today. That didn't work as well as I would have hoped. I couldn't fall asleep any earlier than usual thus I didn't get up any earlier than usual. Oh well, I will try again tonight.

Today I haven't done any fundraising stuff yet. I should get on that. My "homework" is due at the Summit. I still have to look at my budget, do a Bible study on fundraising, revise my letter and print my envelopes.

On a fun note, I talked to two of my future EDGE participants tonight. Their names are Chad and Mindy. They are both coming from South Dakota to the Summit and responded to my email asking for a ride home. I called them tonight to tell them I didn't need a ride. How funny. We ended up talking for 45 minutes or so. It was really nice. They both seemed really sweet. I am now getting excited. Chad made me feel a little better about my worries about moving to a new place. It seems others can identify to some extent and he reminded me that we are all in the same boat. That also helped.

I am working really hard at writing a longer or shorter post. They have all been about the same length. I am planning on going to Omaha Bible study tommorrow night. I am excited to see people and just to check it out.

No comments: