Monday, June 07, 2004

Lazy last week of summer

Wow. My summer has been really lazy. I woke up at 12:30 then I spent about four hours with Evangeline doing accountability. It was really great. Lots of James 5:16 going on: "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." Although neither of us are righteous men you get the point. Then, I came home and ate dinner. Somehow, I have spent the rest of the night doing stuff. Oh yeah, I talked to Ben C-nut. We may not ride down to the EDGE summit together anymore. That is cool. He is in a wedding and needs to make sure he can get back for it. He will either fly or ride with us in his car. If we ride in his car, Jaci and I will need a ride home so I sent an email to many strangers (soon to not be strangers) that I will be doing EDGE corps with next fall and asked for a ride home for Jaci and I. We'll see who replies.

Tonight I am hanging out around home working on my fundraising database. We are getting there. I have 200 names and more addresses than I did last time I posted about this. EDGE wants me to have 300. Wow, my life is boring. I am telling you all how many names I have in my database.

On another note, I laughed really hard at the comments on my 2nd post. You should check them out.

No comments: