Everyone needs an outlet for their thoughts. I am new in town and don't have a lot of friends. This blog is mine.
Thursday, June 10, 2004
We did this to Phil
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really liked being buried in the sand. It was warm and cozy. The sand in my mouth and eyes would be my only grief. But honestly I wish people would bury me in sand more often. It was a good experience. (Jake, when I say bury in sand I imply that my head will protrude from the surface of the sand burial pit. So don't get any funny ideas.)
2 comments:
I really liked being buried in the sand. It was warm and cozy. The sand in my mouth and eyes would be my only grief. But honestly I wish people would bury me in sand more often. It was a good experience. (Jake, when I say bury in sand I imply that my head will protrude from the surface of the sand burial pit. So don't get any funny ideas.)
Phil
What do you take me for Phil?
jake
Post a Comment