Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Will the fun ever wear off?

After my monster of a post yesterday I feel like I should not post again for a long time but I want to so here we are...

I thought I would entertain you with a conversation that Cora and I had yesterday or the day before. We were chatting about blogs and how a few months ago we may have laughed at ourselves and called ourselves nerds for all having blogs. Today we think it is very cool (or at least I do). So we had two thoughts. The first is interesting and the second is entertaining:

1) Will all of my friends having blogs foster something that feels like a friendship but really does not resemble one because we have no actual contact? I hope not. I told Cora that I hope it will foster deeper communication when we do get contact because we will already be caught up on the pidly things.

2) Would someone be entertained to just find one of our blogs that links to the other people's blogs and spend time reading them to see how we all fit together and how we talk about each other. I am thinking specifically of Cora, me, Cal, Justin James (coming soon), and Phil. Would someone be entertained to solve that mystery? I think I would.

Oh the fun of blogging. By the way, anyone tired of the pinkness on my blog? I am getting tired of it and thinking of changing it.


No comments: