Monday, August 09, 2004

2 very cool things happened today!

Like I just said, two very cool things happened today.

1) I hit 90% and got the go-ahead to go to campus on time. I will be moving to Kansas tommorrow (umm well today). Praise God with me that He has provided and more than that He is the provider.

2) I got a lot of space added to my hotmail inbox. That very much excited me. Woo hoo! Yay for hotmail.

Just so you know, my cell phone will be out of my hands as of tommorrow (well maybe this weekend if I can talk my parents into it). I will get a new address and cell phone. If you want them shoot me an email.:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny~
It is ironic about your cell phone because today in math class I thought to myself, "Hey! Jenny is leaving today!" So after class I called you on your cellphone and left you a message. But now you may not get it :(. I just said that I hope everything goes well with the move and that I love you and will miss you. Love you girl,

Rachael

P.S. Purple cats, Purple cats! Raaaaarrrrr, raaaaarrr!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, seriously, how did you get more hotmail inbox space already? I need that now. My account is constantly approaching the critical level.

philabowl

Jenny said...

I think they are doing it one at a time. They sent me a few emails saying that I would be getting more space and then one day I signed in and had it. It was very exciting.:)

the jake said...

Yes, yes, raarrrr. Anyway, I was wondering when you were going to get 90%. Maybe "waiting to find out when" would be a better description than wondering...