Hey friends,
I wanted to write and let you know that Manhattan is awesome! I love my host family. I love me house. I love my staff. I am even warming up to the small town. The only sad thing is that the reality that I live here is sitting in. And that means that I don't live in Omaha or Lincoln. That I am not around my friends and family. I am honestly getting a little lonely for a familiar face. I have plenty of friendly ones though.
I have seen my brother, Lara Pickel and my team. It has been a blast. We are dreaming about how God would use us on campus this year. I will be going after Ford hall (more than likely) and possibly Kappa Delta. I am so excited. Well, I have staff at 12 so I must be off! I will write more later.:)
Oh, I got a new cell phone number. If you want it give my old one a call. The message has it on it.
Friday, August 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I might be down soon to be visiting sometime. I was informed that used car places have less expensive prices near bases. Would have thought?
That's so awesome Jenny. I bet your mom is relieved to hear you like your new place. Let us know how things continue to go with your host fam. They know that thier place will be invaded by Cornhuskers on a regular basis, right? ;)
Post a Comment