So tonight I had a very interesting hour. I think you could safely say that I was being attacked by the enemy/ my flesh. It was so interesting. I wish I could post more details of what happened but I think this is probably a little too public to do that well.
Suffice to say, I wonder how many times in my life I have not given as much credit to the spiritual realm as I should have. Tonight it would have been easy to blame my frustrations/insecurities etc on people and circumstances but I really think the enemy and his lies and schemes were behind it all. Crazy thoughts kids.
"...be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might...For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forced of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. (Eph 6: 10, 12,13)
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fight on, sister.
This war is a strange war. Spiritual and physical.
Strange stuff has been going down all night out here. I wish I could tell you about it.
Thanks for the update Jenny.
I'll be praying.
Post a Comment