Tuesday, October 31, 2006

1 day and 37 visits later

So if you didn't notice I just installed that counter map thing. I checked it today and in the last 24 hours 37 people have read my blog. That makes me want to post more. It also freaks me out a bit. Who are all these people? Who are you, blog reader?


In other news, tommorow I leave for better weather and a good time of learning and fellowship. I can't wait! Although I will miss home (and a certain someone in particular- don't barf please!).

3 comments:

jared said...

:|

Cal said...

That's a lot of readers, but the thing you've gotta factor in is that a lot of them are probably bots, too. A bot is essentially a computer-script that scours the web for various types of information. The most generic kind is a search-engine indexer... this is how Google, Yahoo!, or whoever find out what words are on your pages. So they're not usually nefarious in intent though they can be, but in any case they tend to artificially inflate most attempts at counting visits to a website.

But it is possible you're just that popular.

Anonymous said...

well, if you insist:

cough, sputter . . . barf!