So my life is being sucked away... moment by moment... detail by detail. Facebook is a HUGE time sucker but I enjoy it. Most of the time! The only problem with it is that it allows me to never stop "working." It is always possible to do ministry or be setting up things with students and caring about them. And sometimes you just need a break and you need to stop and think about your own life and walk with God instead of someone else's.
There ya go. I have a love hate relationship with facebook. Already!
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bad Jenny. Thou Shalt Not Be Addicted to Facebook.
Then again, I've probably spent at least an hour or two on it for each of the last few days.
Plus I committed the unforgiveable sin of blogging on FB and not posting it on my site. I'll get around to remedying that eventually, but Facebook made it really, really easy.
Plus, I can blog about things there that I wouldn't want more freely available.
Anyway. Remember that your students appreciate the face-to-face more than the facebook and you'll probably be fine.
Later.
Don't worry Jenny. Here's a fact that should take a load off: you'll never be able to care about me on facebook.
hey jenny! wanted to say thanks for the jewlrey! it went really well with the dress. homecoming was really fun! sorry i am sending this a little late
love ya
kristin
Post a Comment