So the last post was an interesting blog not to get any comments on. Not upset, just thought I would point out the irony!
Just for the record, lately I have been really missing chilling with all my college friends (who most of the people that read this blog probably are) and I have especially missed the card parties we had at my house last year. Oh, and I leave for California for staff training (I KNOW-EXCITING!) on Wednesday of next week. I will be gone for a whole week!
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry, I was too busy reading your blog and praying to actually leave a comment on your last post.
People tend to get all caught up on commenting on posts I wouldn't expect, too. Though it may have something to do with me calling people this week. More phone = less blog comments.
Staff training, eh? I guess that means you're gonna keep going for at least another year. That's cool. Go Jenny!
Hey cal- Thanks so much for praying. That made me feel very warm and fuzzy inside. You have been doing more phone calling but no more to me. What a sad state of affairs.
AND staff training doesn't mean anything about my commitment to Navs. All the UNL staff are visiting another campus to observe. But CA is SWEET!!!!!!!!! I assume. I have actually never been there.
Post a Comment