Friday, October 27, 2006

I think I need some space

From life that is. Life has been too busy... Main Event, campus, Staff trip to CA, catch up with what was missed, thankgiving, 2 weeks, end of school semester. Where does the time go? I wonder if I will ask that for the rest of my life.

Anyways, have you ever just wanted to say to life- responsibilities,work, friends,family, thoughts, my house chores etc that you just need to take a break. Things just aren't working out. I need some space. Tonight I want to say that. It has been a long week.

I think me the over-extended hyper extrovert is finally needing some alone time or some down time. I am unsure which. Don't worry about me though. I don't think this problem is something a little sleep and rest can't fix.

2 comments:

Cal said...

Yeah, life is flying by right now. This time next week I'll be a few hours from leaving my job. I've got less than three weeks 'til the new job stars. Between now and then I still need to find somewhere to live and move 1300 miles. Then I'll start training at the new job for seven weeks, probably miss Thanksgiving at home, and I don't know what I'll be able to do on Christmas. I might be stuck working.

But yeah, life is definitely busy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!
Preach it, sister! A side of you after my own heart.