Everyone needs an outlet for their thoughts. I am new in town and don't have a lot of friends. This blog is mine.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Fellowship: the other white meat
Have you ever had fellowship with yourself? I think that I just did. I went back and read my blog from years ago. I was encouraged by what God taught me last year and challenged. What an interesting experience.
What do you mean "the other white meat"? How are you comparing fellowship to pork? At least it's better than comparing it to chicken. Or graham crackers. Or hummus. Oh yeah. Happy Birthday.
2 comments:
reading back through old journals (whether online or on paper) is always a fun couple of hours! hope you are doing well friend!
What do you mean "the other white meat"? How are you comparing fellowship to pork? At least it's better than comparing it to chicken. Or graham crackers. Or hummus.
Oh yeah. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment