Monday, June 05, 2006

Fun times

So tonight I was driving around Omaha and I got a little turned around. I was chatting with a friend on the phone and realized that I really didn't know how to get to Millard from where I was. My instincts fooled me and I ended up at 120 and Fort which is pretty far from where I live. Anyways, that was comical in and of itself but I stopped at a gas station to use the restroom (because at this point I was SO far from home I couldn't hold it that long). I started talking to the gas station clerk who tells me... You have a very Amy Grant look. HMMMM.... I was perplexed. I followed up with are you calling me a ditz? (I had just told him about how lost I was and that comment in and of itself was probably a little ditzy). He procedes to ask me if I understand what he is talking about with the whole I look like Amy Grant thing. I clearly did not. But he said that Amy Grant was pretty. I was flattered. And amused. I am going to bed now.

No comments: