I have always wanted to be cheesy and post things I love about someone on the internet.
Here is a list of things I love about my dad:
1) He is a great dad. He notices things about my life, remembers whats going on and cares.
2) He gives me boy advise!
3) He is really good at fixing things.
4) He is good with cars. He saves me lots of money.
5) He loves supporting missionaries. Which saves me some stress!
6) He is really smart and inquisitive about things like: presidents, fixing things the human heart and the Vikings.
7) He is a servant. He loves to do nice things for other people.
8) He loves my moms side of the family really well.
9) He is really funny. He has more weird jokes than anyone I have ever met. AND it is HILLARIOUS!
10) He could talk to anyone about anything. He could probably also talk to a brick wall for a half hour easily. This is a good thing!
11) I love him and am glad he is my dad!!
Happy Father's day!
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AWWWW that is so cute and so true about steve!
Miss you Jen!
WHit
Post a Comment