Wednesday, July 06, 2005

webcam

So I used a webcam for the first time today. It was really really fun. AND really exhausting. For anyone who knows me you know that I just can't multitask. Nope- I am terrible at it! Anyways, it was probably most exciting because of who I got to talk to.

(For those of you who are finding this out by reading my blog-sorry). I talked to this neat guy over webcam tonight. His name is Jon and we are dating. Let's see- What to tell you about Jon? He lives in Tennessee and he did EDGE last year. He and I went to East Asia together. He is really fun and Godly. Well that is all I will be girly on this medium.

So in conclusion: get a webcam if you want to date someone long distance. :)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Wow! Congratulations on your new beau. He sounds like a great guy. I'll be praying for your relationship: that it would be God-honoring and an encouragement to you both.