Thursday, July 14, 2005

Something witty

Have you ever had days when you really wanted to post something witty? Or when you just wanted to be funny for the sake of entertaining yourself? I am having such a day. But nothing comes to mind- sad.

In other news, fundraising is in full swing. The daily convulsions while dialing the phone and the many many conversations had with old friends and friends of the family. It has been an encourgaing season all in all. But I am a little behind where I was this time last year. Ick! Well, God is big enough to have it all come in over the course of a day if he wants. He also has a bigger story that he is writing than what happens for me over the next 2 months. I am trusting that!

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD." Lamentations 3:20-24

No comments: