Thursday, June 30, 2005

twice in one week

Oh its that time of the year again. The time where the work in my life becomes so intangible that I find myself blogging more than once in a week. CRAZINESS!!! So this week has begun the fundraising process for me.

Today is my parents anniversary so I think that I may go out with them tonight. Only a few phone calls for me. I really need to get my letters out. It is also the time of the year to get nervous everytime I check the mailbox. You can certainly pray that I will have faith in God in this time. I have a weird mix of feelings- too many probably to explain here.

A couple days ago, I had something funny happen to me. Someone stopped me in the library (I know it is the homebase for the nerds in any city) and asked me if a 5 year old kid was mine. Wow, since when did I start to look 30? I think I may post some East Asia pictures for you all but not now. Maybe later. :)

2 comments:

Justin said...

Remember, a 23 year old could easily have a 5 year old kid

And since when is looking 30 a bad thing?

;)

Jenny said...

Oh geez... thanks for the reminder!(Read lots of sarcasm into that)