I leave for EDGE training tommorrow. I am getting excited to see everyone there and to meet the new EDGErs. I am also a little nervous because there are 63 new edgers. Talk about a lot of people to meet and talk to. I probably need to chill. Don't need to be everything to everyone. But I definitely have a lot to be excited about at this summit.
In other news, my church is talking about commissioning me. Woo hoo! This will give me a fat tax break!:) Yay for funding that doesn't make me want to throw up.

3 comments:
I think "throw up" is quickly becoming a catch phrase!
Can't wait to hear how it went at training.
Love ya,
R.
Another comment from me. I forgot I posted the other one. I was just looking through your blog and realized you've been blogging for just a little over a year! So, happy anniversary, and I aspire to your blogging longevity. Talk to you later girl. Maybe Monday?
R.
hope edge stuff goes well. See you back in nebraski.
Post a Comment