Oh to be the kind of friend who remembers birthdays, thinks of others needs before they do, draw people's hearts out without fear and loves when there is nothing in it for herself. These are the things I have been thinking about today. How do I love people that way? Why don't I come even close to this description most of the time? Things to ponder.
Welp I am back from Colorado. It was a really neat time. I throughly enjoyed my time out there. I am still super tired though.
Wow... I have next to nothing to say-maybe cause I am tired. I have some fun news but I think I am not going to post it here. I guess I could tell you a little about my reverse culture shock. I am still having difficulty adjusting to life in America. I am such a creature of habit. Random things are overwhelming and tiring to me. Life in general has been getting easier but there are still moments.
Today I spent the day organizing my room and hanging out with my grandma. We had some good conversation and I think she was blessed by it. So that was fun.
In other news, I feel so behind on life. It is an odd thing to catch up on realtionships, bills, etc after being out of the country for 5 weeks. This week will hold more organizing, doing lots of paperwork for my employers and beginning fundraising. I am actually starting to get excited for fundraising (remind me of this later in the summer). I can't wait to meet up with some of my supporters and rejoice over what God did at KSU this year and invite others to support the work at UNL. Well thanks for reading that is all for today.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad to hear that you are back from Colorado and that you enjoyed your time out there. I'm sure that is was tiring, refreshing, challenging, thought-provoking, and fun.
I'll be praying for you as you get caught up on life and geared up for fundraising.
What are you doing over 4th of July weekend? I might be in the greater Omaha area sometime then.
Post a Comment