Tuesday, February 22, 2005

busyness and my soul

Hey friends. This week has been pretty good. I have been TOO busy though. I definitely adopted the idea that since I missed so much time here while saying goodbye to Clayton that I needed to meet with as many students as possible to make up for it. That was TERRIBLE logic. I have not been sleeping enough and have just plain been behind. I have even gotten to the point where I have a hard time doing quiet times without hurrying to the next thing. Next week will have to be slower.

I will leave you with a thought from Kathy Hatfield that stuck with me majorly: We need to not always be busy because it is in the stillness and quietness that God speaks. We need that to hear God's voice! True story. I will take your advise soon Kathy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey~ slowing down is a good thing, especially with all you've been through lately. I'm glad that we had a chance to talk before I left. It meant a lot!! I forgot to ask about the S person though....shoot me an email if there's any news on that.