As the title of this post implies... I have a lot on my mind.
My 20 year old brother got married today. Yep married and in two days he leaves the country for a year or more. I have so many emotions that I don't know how to begin to actually emote about the whole process.
There are so many other external and internal factors going on right now too. I would love to tell you about them but I just don't have the energy. Maybe because its Midnight or maybe because one can only have a certain amount of stress before they want to shut down. Most likely- it is the second. I also wonder if it would help. Would it benefit me to expatiate all the things that are running around inside my heart and mind? Would it benefit you to read about it? Would it honor God? I don't know the answer to any of those questions. Suffice to say: I have a lot on my mind.
I do leave you with a thought on God: I need Him SO much and I think that life's most dear theology is formed in tough times. So in this I find refuge from the present troubles! :)
My new favorite song is by Mark schultz and is always on the radio when I wake up (yay!):
I call, You hear me.
I’ve lost it all.
And it’s more than I can bear.
I feel so empty.
You’re strong.
I’m weary.
I’m holdin’ on
But I feel like givin’ in
But still You’re with me
Chorus:And even though I’m walkin’ through
The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will ever need
He will carry me
I know I’m broken
But You alone
Can mend this heart of mine
You’re always with me
Chorus:
And even though I feel so lonely
Like I’ve never been before
You never said it would be easy
But You said you’d see me through The storm
Pretty song. I'm out!
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Life is certainly changing for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you embark on the journey of trusting God with your heart in this situation. Love ya girl.
Thanks for the update Jenny. I hope that the wedding was a special day for you and the rest of the family. I'm sure it was a bit bittersweet. I know that there is a lot going on in your heart and life right now, but I also know that God has allowed these circumstances for a reason, even if I don't know what it is.
I'll be praying.
Oh, and you are right - that is a great song...
Post a Comment