I got back from CO last night. And man was it a sweet time. It is SO good to have fellowship with other people who are following Jesus in a similar fashion to you. They are all on college campuses fighting for the lost and it was really encouraging. God also really answered a lot of prayers that I have been praying for a long time. Praise him!
In other news, I start back on campus tommorrow. Joel and Jen (we have definitley referred to them as J-Lo before) were really gracious and let us have today off. I slept in, balanced my checkbook, did laundry, hung out with Jesus and talked to a friend and emailed a few too. It was sweet!
I am presently amazed at the conversation that I just had with my friend. Her name is Emily and she is a friend from high school who just happens to go to school this year at K-State and just happened to become a Christian since college. We had some sweet fellowship and conversation about how God allows times where he is strangely silent to teach us about himself (read that my first semester at K-State in lots of different ways). Anyway, I am so thankful for her friendship and feel very loved by God in that.
In other news, my brother is getting deployed again. Please pray for him and me and my family. I know that God has a loving heart towards us in this. Pray for confidence in this.
Well, thats about it folks. I think I am going to bed!
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sorry to hear that you are missing the mountains, but know that this kid is missing Manhattan. Do keep me posted on things go this semester, what your summer plans are and what's next for you. I miss seeing your face! Love ya friend!
Post a Comment