I wanted to write and let you all know that on my trip to Colorado with my staff team one of my life long dreams came true. We picked up a hitch hiker. Actually, 2. I have always wanted to do this and then to talk to them about the Lord and guess what- we did! woo hoo!
On a more serious note, it was 51 degrees in the "little apple" today. And I talked to Ray on the phone. We hadn't talked for many months so it was a fun surprise and good to catch up with him. Those two things made the day very good.
But I am sick. So Meredith and I didn't work out this morning and I left the dorms kinda early this evening.
Well that is all of the lighter stuff in my life. Enjoy!
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for calling me Jenny! It was so good to hear your voice. Next time we talk I'll have to tell you about the last time we picked a guy up off the road. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment