Friday, September 08, 2006

Ugg...

Tonight my spirit and my emotions and my heart are just heavy. I am so sinful and believe so many things about God that are not true. It makes me just want to give up. I am having deep issues with trusting God. DEEP! Phil and I talked about it tonight and Evie began this challenge this afternoon and they skillfully spoke into my life and challenged my socks off.

It's funny I want to post about it all but it seems too personal. And I am also a little jaded. Part of me doesn't see why anyone else should care either. When did I get so cynical? I should ask God to help me stop thinking that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emotions and fruits ebb and flow yet He remains The Rock, the One who holds you. Your heart will never be too heavy for Him to carry.

Jenny said...

Thanks for the encouragement hermit. You are wise and I just really appreciate how much you care. Surprising somehow yet not at all! :)