Tuesday, September 05, 2006

blogging and the story of my life

You know what I have learned recently? I have learned that many people know about my life because they read about it on the blog. I have tried to explain the bat situation to folks and they have already said "yeah I know that. I read it on your blog. Interesting.

Speaking of the bat situation, I should write the whole story out for you sometime. It is actually quite amusing (or I am counting on it to be someday) BUT in light of the fact that it is late I think I am going to take my chances and sleep in the (formerly) bat infested place I call my bedroom!

Good night friends!

PS- Yesterday was Philip and I's 6 month. How crazy is that? It was really exciting. He planned probably the most romantic date of my life minus the shmoopy factor. But if it was too shmoopy I wouldn't have belived it anyway so it was great! We went out to branched oak and grilled shishkabobs that he prepared beforehand, then we hiked up a hill in the country and watched the sunset, then we went down to the lake and played guitar and looked at the stars. Then, we went back to my house and played card games and talked to Weasel on the phone. Yay!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Can I say barfingly cute on your blog too? :)