Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jack Johnson

I love Jack Johnson. Have I ever told you guys that?

I had an amazing weekend! I spent quality time with my bed, myself, my friends, my family and my boyfriend. It was amazing. AND I get to go back to work tommorrow morning!

7 comments:

Cal said...

Does your boyfriend know you love another man? Really, that's exactly the kind of stuff you shouldn't be blogging, Jenny.

Jenny said...

Well Cal, I think that my boyfriend is a very sensible man and understands that my love for Jack Johnson is only about his music. I only love him for one thing and really I could safely say that I dont "love" Jack Johnson at all in that way! In the normal human Christian way yes but in the romantic way NO SIR! Thanks for your sass Cal.

the jake said...

Yeah, that's great.
Any chance that you can change the link for me to something other than "Jakey Poo"? Without coersion or threat of violence?

Anonymous said...

Hold up there! If you think about changing the Jakey Poo link and least take a poll first. I for one will vote for keeping it. I'm not gonna lie - I'm a fan.

Yet, if violence need be - just let me know. I've got some very violent home grown habanero peppers.

Mandy said...

JENNY, change my mailing address please? I don't live with my aunt and uncle and they keep getting mail from you for me!

the jake said...

Actually, now that I think about it, jesse, didn't "Jakey Poo" originate from a comment you left on Cal's blog in a response to me?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. So much for my sly yet shameless self promotion. I tried to find that comment but couldn't. All I remember is that it had something to do with a tool shed.