Alright, random information about me. In my life I have only ever admitted to thinking one boy band member is cute. I remember telling my friends when I was younger that I didn't know why everyone freaked out about boy bands and n'sync and stuff. So they badgered me until I admitted that at LEAST one of them was cute. I gave in and said that if I had to pick one of the N'sync boys it would be Lance bass. Well, they teased me for the next few years about it. When I left for college they even bought me a Lance Bass poster which I proudly adorned my dorm room with freshman year.
So, here is where the news goes. Yesterday I was watching CNN (I think- maybe it was something else CNN seems unlikely) and I heard that Lance Bass came out of the closet. So my betrothed (as my friends referred to him) prefers men. What an interesting turn of events. I guess that is alright since I am dating someone else. Now I can assume beyond a shadow of a doubt that God has different plans for my life. :)
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment