I had an absolutely amazing day! I worked out so hard that my arms were shaky for the next couple hours (I biked for a half hour and lifted). Then, I worked on Bible study at Starbucks. I learned today that my favorite Starbucks drink has 440 calories in it. I need to find something new to like there. It wouldn't really be bad if it cost less too.
After this, I talked to Evie. Evie and I still do accountability almost every week but it has been almost 2 months since we chatted. Man, it was so sweet to talk to her. Oh it is so precious to be known and loved. I missed talking to her.
Finally, I went to Bible study and closed the evening by chatting on the phone with an old friend for a while tonight. As far as lazy summer days go, it was A-mazing!
By the way, I saw a spider today that was 4 inches in diameter. It was brown and in a bathroom but it wasn't hairy. I guess if you are going to be that big and a spider it is good not to be hairy. Needless to say I didn't use the bathroom. EWWW!
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Brown wolf spider, perhaps? Try to catch if for me next time and I'll id it for you. :)
UMMMM...EWE!!!!!
Post a Comment