Monday, January 30, 2006

this is definitely substituting for real human interaction

I wanted to write and just be excited about what happenned on campus tonight. First of all, I just got home (it is 1:15 a.m.) and I spent the whole night talking with strangers (most of whom I assume are not believers) about life, Jesus and the Bible. It was SO fun.

We had our first evangelistic Bible study in Abel tonight. There were probably 10 or 11 folks there. A couple guys and the rest were girls. We talked about why people kill in the name of religion, if it was important to explore your faith and whether or not the Bible was true. And it was honest good discusion. The coolest thing though was that even after it was done people kept coming by the room. We would give them pizza and they would ask about our "Bible discussion" and invite themselves to come the next week. There were probably 5 extra people that stopped by as the night went on.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
I love my job!

No comments: