How do you define a workaholic?
I spent 18 and a half hours at "work" today! 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone needs an outlet for their thoughts. I am new in town and don't have a lot of friends. This blog is mine.
3 comments:
I agree. That is the definition. Some of it was by default though. Thanks Cal!
I think that what makes a person a work-a-holic is not necessarily how many hours they put in.
The main principle is how you look at your job. If your job becomes your identity and how you perform at your job determines your sense of worth and your sense of self, then you are a work-a-holic.
There will always be times and seasons during which you must give extra time and effort to work. However, if time continues to pass and your life does not start to return to some sort of balance, then this is probably also a warning sign.
Just my 2 cents worth...
Post a Comment