I actually haven't eaten it yet. The consisitency scared me a bit. AND that is not because of the microwave factor in it but more because of the fact that the recipe I cooked it with said to add a portion of water to the cake mix before cooking it AND I am not sure I figured out exactly what that portion looks like! Both Tracy and Sonya have made microwave cakes before and they said they are good and you can buy them in the cake aisle!
1 comment:
I actually haven't eaten it yet. The consisitency scared me a bit. AND that is not because of the microwave factor in it but more because of the fact that the recipe I cooked it with said to add a portion of water to the cake mix before cooking it AND I am not sure I figured out exactly what that portion looks like! Both Tracy and Sonya have made microwave cakes before and they said they are good and you can buy them in the cake aisle!
Post a Comment