Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
How is life treating you all? All of the sudden, I feel very disconnected from people. Yesterday my mom made the comment that I have been home more than usual this break. I don't really know why that is. Some of it may be that I live by a lot of my friends and some of it may be that I don't hang out with people that aren't in Navs (staff or otherwise) very often. Goodness. Has anybody else experienced this? Is it normal post-college friend shifts or is it something else? I am curious.
I got up this morning and went shopping with the crowds at 7 a.m. I bought a gift for Jon that was a GREAT price. I was so excited. Then, in my excitement I told him how much it cost. Silly girl! Also, I was so tired I went to sign my name and actually signed my moms instead! That was when I knew I wouldn't make it as a post-thankgiving shopper.
Friday, November 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment