Have you ever noticed how incredibly pink my blog is? It is really pink. Today it kind of disgusted me. Interesting response. Especially from me.
Today has been incredibly busy. I leave town at 6 in the am tommorrow for Florida. I will enjoy the beach for a week and a half and then I will enjoy Jon for half a week.
Finally I have been thinking about pain. It seems that some of the times that things in life hurt the most are the times when I am most deeply inclined to plead with God to send Jesus back, to reach out to others with Christ's love and sincerely look beyond myself. Because when things hurt a lot you remember what really matters. God, the Word and the souls of men.
Have a good 2 weeks!
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment