Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TN, and tigers and bears oh my!

So friends I went to TN last weekend. It was a good time. I enjoyed seeing Jon and just having a relaxing weekend away from the stresses of campus and UNL. I also slept better when I was down there. I guess I needed to be by Jon to sleep well. Hmm interesting! :)

I went to the dorms tonight and it was really sweet. I got to see a lot of my freshman and I am starting to feel more comfortable in those relationships. It is amazing how if you push past the akwardness at the beginning it gets better.

I went to Wal-mart tonight. Did you know that it is not "fan season" anymore? Now all they sell are heaters. Well, I didn't want a heater. They are hot. I wanted a fan to make noise so needless to say I didn't buy a fan but I want one still. I think that the white noise it provides will aid sleepiness at night.

Speaking of sleepiness I am tired so I should head off. We have Main Event this weekend! I am starting to get excited. I also bought an air matress - finally broke down. I think it will be GLORIOUS! (Jon that was for you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, sorry I missed your call! I don't know what happened with that. In any case, I'm working my new schedule now so the best time to catch me is early evening (before about eight your time). I'll try calling you tomorrow.