Friday, March 25, 2005

Grandpa Update

My 87 year old grandpa had a stroke yesterday. He couldn't speak yesterday and was really out of it. From what my parents tell me, he is better today a bit. I think I am going to go down there to see them this afternoon. I am doing alright but I still fear for his soul and my mom is pretty upset. So that is the news.

Update: I went to Lincoln and it was difficult. I did get to mention Christ and salvation to my Grandpa but the stroke (or TIA) that he had yesterday has severely impaired his mental faculties. I am doing alright though all things considered. :)

2 comments:

Justin said...

Thanks for the update Jenny.
It was good talking to you last week during your break. I know that these are challenging times for you at the moment. I'll be praying.

Mandy said...

what's next for you??? (after you get back from east asia....)