I am on Spring Break! woo hoo! I am really excited to be at home with my family and some friends. Last night, I went up to Lincoln and went dancing with Ray, Dana, Nancy (From KSU), Jake, Nkem, and Amy Hatcher. It was a blast! I also ran into a lot of old friends from Burr. Nancy commented that I seem to know everyone. She referred to me as the Mandy Call of Nebraska. What a compliment. It did make me think though- it was fun (and a little overwhelming) to be in a place where I did know a lot of people. I also realized how quickly I forget names- eek!
Spring Break will hold a lot of fun things and a few that are stressful. First of all, I have already seen Taylor, Evie, Sonya, Whitney,the above mentioned and my family -- these are fun. I will continue to see Evie, Taylor, Whitney (my new sister), Molly, my family and Jill (Woo hoo-its been too long). On the stressful side, I really need to meet with some people about what I may do with my life next year and do my taxes. One event that will probably be both emotions is seeing my dying grandpa. I really want to share Jesus with them. My grandpa is FULL of questions so pray for me that God may open a door and that he may soften Grandpa Paul's heart to the gospel.
I also have a few administrative things to do (admin= taxes, memorizing 1 Peter, and doing 1 Peter Bible stuy).
In other news, I am excited to be home but I am having a hard time "detoxing" from the stress of school. I find the girls on my heart a lot and I find myself feeling guilty when I have nothing to do or no one to see - BUT it is really good to settle down. I feel refreshed already.
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment