Sunday, October 24, 2004

Main Event

I got back from Main Event a couple of hours ago (yes you read that right- Kansas is a stinkin long way away from cedar falls) and I wanted to let you all know that it was amazing. It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord uses the Main Event conference in the lives of students. I talked to many students who made some serious decisions about following Jesus this weekend and it was REALLY exciting.

I want to share more but I am dog tired. Please be praying about where I will go on my EDGE summer missions experience. There are 6 options: Indonesia, Bulgaria, South Africa, Estonia, East Asia, and Central Asia.

Thanks! May God's grace fill you!

1 comment:

Justin said...

It was great to see you (and so many other good friends I haven't seen in a while) at the Main Event. I love that conference. God always shows up in a big way, and it tends to be a transformative experience.

I'll be praying for your girls, and about your upcoming overseas experience. Do you get to indicate a preference, or are you just assigned somewhere?