Saturday, May 06, 2006

Week in the Word

In exactly 24 hours I will be on my way to the first half of week in the word. This is a very exciting thing minus the fact that I am supposed to give a message that isn't exactly started on Monday night. Umm you can pray for that. I have spent the better part of the afternoon researching relationships in the book of proverbs. Uggh. I really need something to say to the students. I need to pray.

After that I am officially running away to Seattle. Running from what, I don't know. Hopefully it will be a spiritual journey of sorts. I need to get good time with God. I am tired!

After that week I will be in Colorado Springs for a week. My final week with my EDGE corps class. That may be sad. It will undoubtedly be refreshing.

Random story: I gave my email address (and phone number to 1 of them) to 2 complete strangers at Parables (Christian bookstore in Omaha) today. They were both middle aged men who had very legitimate claims of connection to the Navigators. Hope that I dont get a stalker or something out of that deal! They seemed trustworthy and legitimate enough!

Have a fantastic 3 weeks!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

They were legitimate. I believe it! One of them wrote me.

Cora said...

...spoken like the true optimist I've always know him to be... lol.