Hey.
At Becca's request I am updating this blog more often. I have officially moved to Lincoln and the school year is underway. I helped facilitate a student leader meeting this morning. I talked about setting the tone for freshman connection this year. I will be leading a freshman bible study this year in either Abel/Sandoz or HSS and I am excited to do so. BUT I am stinking TIRED!
Jon and I are good. Yep good. Friday was our 2 month "versary." Yes, we are nerdy enough to recognize that anniversaries only happen once a year! So we have month versaries.
Funding is also goodish. I am 83% but the funds have next to stopped coming in. I need to get back on the phones.
In other news, I went to Manhattan this Friday (SORRY all the people I didn't see) to pick up the last load of stuff at my host families house. It was one of those drive down, load the car, wait out the thunderstorms and drive home kind of trips. It made me sad though because I can't wait to see my gals back in good old Manhappenin'.
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment