I thought I would write all of my anxiously awaiting readers to tell you that Jon's visit to NE was great. Him and I had a lot of fun and I think that we both really got to know each other better through it. I want to sit here and post all of the gushy details of what we did and how I felt about it all but somehow it seems too personal to post. I guess I will just leave it at we had a great time and I am looking forward to continuing to get to know him and the next time I can see him. Some of the activities we did when he was here consisited of: the card party at Jake's house, coffee with Jill and Rob, walk at Holmes lake, grocery shopping with my grandma, star watching out at Mahoney, Omaha beef football game, walking around the Old Market, the zoo, seeing my brother off for Iraq at the airport, watching Spider Man 2 (one of his favorite movies) and A Walk to Remember (my favorite movie) with my family, church, walking around UNL, and going out to lunch and to dinner with my family, and me making funding calls.
As for my funding and moving situations they are up in the air at this point. I am 42% funded (maybe a little more) and I am starting to wonder how and if this is going to happen. Sonya moved into our apartment on Tuesday (yesterday) and I may start transporting stuff down there this Saturaday. It should be good. A lot will depend on what Mike's idea is for when he wants me to move down dependent on funding. My staff retreat starts on Monday. I dont know if he will have me come to it or not. Welp that is all for now.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenny, HI! I want to hear more about this new guy in your life! Sounds like you are having a great summer! Keep in touch, ok! Your pal, Mandy
Post a Comment