At the risk of complaining I must say that I am very close to my breaking point with stress right now.
I was just thinking about how easily little things set me off and how I consider washing my face and brushing my teeth an annoyance that takes too much time before I go to bed at night. Wow. I will be glad when the wedding is over for that reason. For many other reasons it will be sad. What will I think about when my mind has nothing else to occupy it? Right now, I find myself constantly planning and dreaming about this event. Well, I guess we will find out!
For my readers who are coming, I am so excited to see everyone! In some ways, I am sad that I will be so distracted that weekend by getting married! ;)
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So are you still annoyed by washing your face and brushing your teeth now that you're married??
Post a Comment