Hey all!
I want to preface this by saying that planning a wedding is insane. It requires insane attention to detail and well just a lot of planning. I have definitely freaked out my fair share and really in general had a hard time. But there is hope for me yet.
I find myself asking today how God wants to refine me through this all. I shall ponder that soon. Much to my dismay and disappointment in my "character" I have already had my fair share of bridezilla moments.
Too many details. GRRRRRRRRRR!
The most random thing I have done today: counted how many m and ms are in a 14 oz bag. the answer you ask. 439!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My first reaction to reading this: 'is 439 prime? I think it is' so I just worked it out in my head and yes, in fact, it is prime. That is all.
math women are crazy
Post a Comment