Saturday, December 16, 2006

Late night blog

I always seem to blog when it is late at night. Tonight I am sitting in my room thinking about the fact that my neighbors are having a big party. The party was so big that in fact I could smell the alcohol and cigarettes upon getting out of my car in my driveway this evening. Ick. I should pray for them tonight...

In other news, I am on break now. Kind-of. Last month was a bad month funding wise. I got the privlidge of being negative for the first time in the history of being on Nav staff... YAY! In all seriousness though, it has been really fun to work hard and watch God use my efforts to provide for my financial needs. At the moment, I am no longer negative and we will hope that this month brings enough support that I will not be come next months paycheck either!

Things with Phil and I are still going splendidly. We have had a great time together over break and into the end of the school year. I really like him! It will be interesting and exciting to get to spend Christmas together too!

Well friends I will post more as I learn more.

Oh, one more thought. At the moment, I am still really trying to figure out what I am going to do when I grow up. Will I be on staff with Navs? Or venture into the graet unknown? If you get a chance pray for me to make a good choice in the upcoming months!

Call if you get a chance I will have a little more free time the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hmm... No new post.

Must've been a boring week.

;)